A well-organized outreach initiative that utilizes professional-looking outreach materials helps create a positive dynamic for congregations to engage their community and proclaim the gospel.
With a commitment to excellence, you can expect Praise and Proclaim Ministries to provide the following at every outreach initiative:
- Every Christian will be trained and ready to joyfully and confidently proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Every Christian will be receive a meaningful experience to put their training into action and personally share the gospel with a stranger at their door.
- The outreach materials will have a message fits with the mission and teaching of the church and includes an eye-catching design that is thought-provoking and positively represents the congregation.
- Administrative oversight that handles all of the logistics so that a congregational members can be at ease and focus their attention entirely on sharing the gospel.
- A high level of communication and encouragement before, during, and after the outreach initiative that includes video conferences and written materials.
- Detailed door-to-door proclaiming maps for every participant, so that they will know exactly which door to visit and where to start and finish.
- Assist congregations on determining appropriate events to invite members of the community to attend.
- Work with congregations in determining the best neighborhoods to send mailings and go door-to-door.
- Provide congregations with a plan and a structure on how to continue to connect and engage with the community after the outreach initiative is over.
“Success from every campaign answers the question, ‘Was the gospel proclaimed?'”
Our prayer is that after every outreach initiative conducted by Praise and Proclaim Ministries, a congregation will discover:
- When members overcome the fear and inhibitions associated with sharing the gospel, they can do ALL things through Christ who gives us strength. After going door-to-door to proclaim the gospel, a Christian will find it much easier to be bold and share their faith with friends, neighbors, and family members.
- Teenagers are tremendous at going door-to-door to share the gospel! We will encourage all families to participate. Teenagers will grow in their ability to share the gospel. Plus, they are thrilled to participate in something that is beneficial for the church they love!
- New prospects will be uncovered and congregations will learn how to put a system into place before the outreach initiative begins. Going door-to-door to proclaim the gospel does not automatically mean that people will see conversions, nor will they necessarily show up on the following Sunday to attend a worship service. Conversion is the work of the Holy Spirit and only made possible by the power of God’s Word. God blesses outreach activity in ways that go beyond reason. Congregations can expect that it may take four to eight invitations before a family makes a scary decision and come to church. We teach that patience and persistence are virtues when it come to outreach. A congregation will need to be prepared for the long-run and not be easily disappointed or discouraged after a few attempts of connecting and engaging with the community.
Would you like to receive more information on having Praise and Proclaim Ministries come and help your congregation carry out an outreach campaign? Send us an email at email@example.com.